FRT24
♛Disclaimer

..........................................
Contents of this posts are under pressure. Shake well before using. Batteries not included, but lots of MSG and preservatives are. Avoid prolonged exposure to this posts. Void where prohibited. Use only as directed. This post may not be suitable for young children. Side effects of reading this post are not commonbut many include itching, redness and occasional fainting. If conditions persist, consult your physician. no fur-bearing animals were harming during the creation of this posts. Do not read this posts while operating a vehicles or heavy equipment. This articles may contain peanuts, but we doubt it. Any resemblence between this posts and others, good or bad is purely coincidental. This posts is meant for life purposes only. Reading this posts does not constitute legal advice. Should you need legal advice, seek a legal adviser.
..........................................

♛La Masterz



♔ Life ♔ Rara+Monsterz ♔ Food

♔ LetMeEatChu!
..........................................
I've been there for you since day one. Through hell and back, I'm never once left you by yourself. And you took advantage of that, of everything I offered which was all that I had. The one day that you realise what you had, will be the day that it won't matter, for it will be too late. You'll have already lost me.
..........................................

♛Potrets of Me



♛La GA

♛Memo+Random


..........................................
Please view in Chrome.
All basecode and design inspired from Mr.Google.
No stealer here !
..........................................

♛Archieve Man!

Memories♥
..........................................
..........................................

Older Post | Newer Post
Last. Day. of. Ramadhan.
Sunday 19 August 2012 | 12:51 am | 0COMMENTS
Assalamualaikum.

O readers. How Raya preparation this year? Sure festal, right? Today is the last day of Muslims fasting for Ramadhan. So, my family take this opportunity to visit the cemetry. There are four graves I visited. Let's follow the story through the pictures below.

This is me. We were heading to the cemetery. This time I was busy reviewing my phone. Actually, I bought a new phone. This picture taken by my sister. I am not aware of when. Arrive at the cemetery, we went straight to the first grave. Graves of my great-grandmother.

This is the grave. We continue to clean up the area when we arrived. There are many small grass that grows on it. And it is difficult to clean. Once completed, we moved to the next grave.

This is the second cemetery that we visited. There seem a little strange in this picture, right? We laughed at the cemetry. Actually there is something funny and made us laugh. But I do not remember what happened at that time. Moreover, we do not need to despair because they have already died. We forget for a moment and move to the next picture.





Here is the grave of my grandfather. Was six years old he left us. I could still feel his loss. Does not matter. Memories with him still there in my heart. He was very good with his grandchildren. When I was kid and when it came to Eid season, we will go to jewelery shops to buy jewelry for us. I still store chain purchased by him.

This time on our way to the grave of the last and it is my male cousin's grave. And the brother of the boy in this picture, Raqib. Holding him is my uncle. He stopped at the grave of someone else as tired up the hill while holding Raqib.