FRT24
♛Disclaimer

..........................................
Contents of this posts are under pressure. Shake well before using. Batteries not included, but lots of MSG and preservatives are. Avoid prolonged exposure to this posts. Void where prohibited. Use only as directed. This post may not be suitable for young children. Side effects of reading this post are not commonbut many include itching, redness and occasional fainting. If conditions persist, consult your physician. no fur-bearing animals were harming during the creation of this posts. Do not read this posts while operating a vehicles or heavy equipment. This articles may contain peanuts, but we doubt it. Any resemblence between this posts and others, good or bad is purely coincidental. This posts is meant for life purposes only. Reading this posts does not constitute legal advice. Should you need legal advice, seek a legal adviser.
..........................................

♛La Masterz



♔ Life ♔ Rara+Monsterz ♔ Food

♔ LetMeEatChu!
..........................................
I've been there for you since day one. Through hell and back, I'm never once left you by yourself. And you took advantage of that, of everything I offered which was all that I had. The one day that you realise what you had, will be the day that it won't matter, for it will be too late. You'll have already lost me.
..........................................

♛Potrets of Me



♛La GA

♛Memo+Random


..........................................
Please view in Chrome.
All basecode and design inspired from Mr.Google.
No stealer here !
..........................................

♛Archieve Man!

Memories♥
..........................................
..........................................

Older Post | Newer Post
I Want You . . .
Tuesday, 28 May 2013 | 3:44 pm | 0COMMENTS

I want someone I can be myself around, no matter what. I want someone that can understand that I can become moody for no reason or that sometimes I will just start crying and that they will be there to let me cry on their shoulder and tell me everything is alright. I want someone that will let me wear jacket even if it makes them cold, but just for them to know that I'm not cold should make them happy. I want someone that will hold my hand and hold me infront of their friends and show me off as if I am his prized possession and that he won't change and try to mock or embarrass me infront of his friends. I want someone that tells me they look beautiful every day and that they couldn't ask for anyone else in their lives. I want someone that will spend a weekend just cuddling on sofa watching endless amounts of movies and eating pizza. I want someone that would never judge from my past and will make my future. I want someone that would spend hours making a cute card instead of spending their money on a present to impress me. I want someone that can accept the fact that I won't always try to look my best but they can accept me with my hair tied in my pjamas. I want someone that will kiss my forehead when they say goodnight. I want someone that won't disrespect me or treat me wrong. I want someone that I can rely on. I want someone I can speak to about anything and everything and for them to not judge me. I want someone that will fight for my corners for me when I get weak. I want someone to care for me and make me cups of tea when I become ill. I want someone that will lay with me for hours and not speak a word, just accepting the silence. I want someone that will send cute late night messages. But most of all, I want you.